Posts By: Albert Smith
AOL Mail is basically traditional mail that doesn’t require any special software or any other programming Language. It is entirely free for everyone and not only AOL users. It provides access to attach files up to 25MB.
How to Use AOL Mail
Are you a fresh user of AOL Mail? Do you need to know about some basic actions in AOL to easily respond to emails? Let’s have a look:
- Action Button– This button helps you in multiple ways like marking a message new, printing, moving it to some other folders and many others.
- Reply– This option helps you to revert back to the sender or all recipients.
- Delete– It helps you move the message in the trash folder located in the left-hand side.
- Spam– Your unwanted email gets automatically transferred to the spam folder that may somehow harm your personal information.
Essential Needs to Change AOL Password
AOL password is the lock and key interface to your mail. If in any case, you forget the key you will lose the access to your account and you would prefer to change the key. Same way, there are many other reasons to change AOL password, say you suspect that your account may get hacked or you want to create a strong password to reduce the chance of theft.
How do I change AOL password?
Are you also unsure of your password? Is your AOL account hacked? Well, in this case, you need to change your account password immediately as all your personal details are stored in your mail. So, we have mentioned easy steps that you can quickly follow and change your password. It can be done with both:
- Through computer
- Via Smartphone
- Log in to your AOL account by AOL Sign In & enter the username, email, or your current password.
- You need to confirm that Manage Your Account is open.
- Select the “Change Password” option in the Password category.
- Enter a new password in New Password option (make sure you make a strong password)
- Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Select “Save”
- Tap on setting icon in your phone.
- Click on Microsoft Exchange Active Exchange.
- Under the Common Setting, navigate to Settings.
- Now, go to Account sections and enter your username.
- Click on Password option that will update your password.
- Enter your new password
- And, confirm by clicking “Ok” to complete AOL Change password process.
Apply These Tips to Make Strong Password of AOL Account
A strong password is a shield to your mail account which act against imposers. Keep these tips while you create a password:
Use Alphanumeric Characters – Avoid using an obvious password. Try to use the alphanumeric character (asff567) to have a strong password.
- Use 12 and more characters – Try to include longer passwords as they are more secure.
- Never be obvious – Strictly avoid using personal information like birthday, nickname, your AOL username, etc.
- Don’t use sequences or repeated characters – Restrict the use of adjacent characters on your keyboard (QWERTY).
- Try to use a different password for each site – Using the same password at different platform can let the account being compromised. To avoid this, use a different password for the different site.
Millions of people are using AOL Mail for their extraordinary features all over the world. As it provides unlimited storage capacity and supreme security option people tend to choose AOL over other emails. Additionally, an advanced feature of technical services 24/7 helps users to perform their work fast without any hurdle. But, as it is a digital platform there can be some technical bugs that may occur. Need not to hesitate and connect with the professional team and quickly get your issue fixed.