Finding CBSE board schools in Amravati for guardians and parents is now a tough task. The academic progress of these schools in Amravati has given tough competition among schools. What are the factors need to measure to select a school for your ward from the list of the best CBSE schools in Amravati that can be the best for imparting the knowledge of the importance of education in life?
How to select the CBSE school in Amravati?
- Check the reviews of these schools online and read the testimonials. Evaluate the reviews from the parents of old students.
- The faculty is the key root for the good academic results. The schools’ faculty should be well-educated and experienced. It is essential to collect the faculty’s report from the school, kids, and parents
- The infrastructure of the school measures a lot. The arrangements of the classroom, number of students per classroom, desk and chair arrangements, windows, fans, drinking water and washroom facility, etc are the essential factors that need to be checked
- The arrangements of extra-curricular works and sports activities should be checked
- The number of installments to pay the yearly fees should be calculated
- The study methodology, if it includes practical and projects along with conceptual studies
- Library and exams halls for board exams are available
- Teacher to child ratio is essential. A teacher must attend a maximum of 30 students per class.
The above-listed points are helpful selecting the best CBSE schools in Amravati. These are helping guidelines for any guardian or parent.